Archdiocese of Cologne, Vicariate General – case management
The Archdiocese of Cologne administers around 2.1 million Catholics in the largest diocese in the German-speaking area. The Archbishop’s General Vicariate is the ecclesiastical administration of the Archdiocese of Cologne.
- Semi-automatic control of incoming processes (change requests, error messages, service requests, etc.)
- Simplification of recording through predefined standard cases (up to 80%)
- Simply structured processes for quick processing of requirements.
- Possibility of interaction with ticket systems of external service providers.
- The requirements were implemented with the introduction of the project management system LPM for Microsoft SharePoint.
- The sub-projects are managed with reduced metadata.
- Sub-project managers (including external suppliers) manage the sub-project on their own responsibility and provide status information
to the overall project manager for evaluation and coordination.
- The project information is transferred from the ticket system via a SharePoint workflow.
- Adjustments (creation of project rooms, automatic project numbering) could be carried out thanks to the open SharePoint structure.
- The employees of the Archbishop’s General Vicariate implemented the necessary process rules themselves with the help of LTRS and the Business Rule Management LBRM.
- After setting up the basic processes and a service-oriented specification of cases for the HR department, productive operation has started.
- Further specific processes are now being successively defined and automated as far as possible, and the necessary interfaces to the external service providers are being implemented.